Saturday, October 25, 2014

Freeletics: C&S Coach Week 8

According to the Coach, the goal this week was to complete at least two of the assigned workouts with a star performance. I know that I had been struggling with motivation recently, but this was exactly what I needed to really get back into things. The goal was challenging but obtainable, so I felt particularly compelled to give it my all. At the end of of the week I had successfully pulled off a star performance on everything I attempted, not just the four workouts that the Coach had assigned, but on every workout and exercise that I had added myself as well.


I'm not entirely sure what led to my renewed zeal and fondness for the Freeletics program, but it's certainly a welcome reprieve from the monotony and dullness I had been experiencing. This week actually felt a lot like when I first started, back when I was excited to include additional workouts and when I pushed hard in every single session. Now that I'm closing in on the end of the program I just have to hope that this new found momentum can carry me through to the end.

Session 1: Metis 2x (13:41) (*) (PB) | 50 Sit Ups (1:53) (*) | 10 Pull Ups (0:27) (*) (PB)
Session 2: Venus [endurance] (15:33) (*) (PB) | 50 Mountain Climbers (0:24) (*) (PB) | 50 Sit Ups (2:22) (*) | 50 Mountain Climbers (0:21) (*) (PB) 
Session 3: Hades (26:16) (*) (PB)
Session 4: Gaia [endurance] (21:55) (*) (PB) | 50 Push Ups (1:58) (*) (PB) | 50 Sit Ups (2:19) (*)
Session 5: Hyperion [endurance] (7:43) (*) | 50 Climbers (0:24) (*) (PB) | 10 Pull Ups (0:21) (*) (PB) | 10 Pull Ups (0:38) (*)
   * blue text denotes additional workouts unassigned by the Coach

No comments:

Post a Comment